Loyalty Points FAQ
What is the Loyalty Points program?
This is our way of showing our appreciation. You’ll earn points for activities on our site, like visiting our website and purchases. You can use your points to earn discounts off purchases, so the more you collect the more you save.
Who can join?
Anyone with an account is automatically enrolled.
How do I earn points?
You can earn points for all sorts of activities, including:
- Create a free account (500 points)
- Website visits (10 points per day)
- Make a purchase (5 points per $1 spent)
To review all the ways you can earn points click the Earn Points tab in the Loyalty Points dashboard menu.
How do I view my point balance?
Your point balance is on every page in bottom right corner. Look for the Loyalty Points tab. You must sign-in to view your account status.
How do I redeem my points?
Select the tab called Get Rewards. Here you’ll see all the rewards we offer. If you have enough points, you can redeem them for a reward.
**Can I use my points during checkout?
Not directly - please redeem your points for a discount code BEFORE you make a purchase. Your discount can then be applied during checkout.
Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn?
No. Go ahead and earn as many as you can!
What do the 'approved', 'pending' and 'cancelled' statuses mean?
- Approved: These points can be redeemed on rewards immediately.
- Pending: These points need to be verified before you can redeem them. This typically applies to purchases.
- Cancelled: These points will not be added to your account. For example, this will happen if you cancel a purchase (the points will change from pending to cancelled).
I completed an activity but didn't earn points!
It can sometimes take a few minutes for us to process your activity and provide your points.
How do I leave the program?
If you no longer wish to earn points, please contact us and ask to be unenrolled. We'll unenroll you and you will lose any points you have accrued.
What happens if I leave and decide to join again?
Just contact us and we'll re-enroll you. However, your point total will begin from zero.
Where can I report a problem or give feedback?
Please contact us here!